High Lift Pallet Truck EXP 14 - 20
Flexibility meets innovation
- Highest flexibility: different pallet types and accessory equipment usable
- Optimum utilisation of storage area: high storage compaction due to very high residual load capacity
- Everything in view, all the time: colour display with a range of language-independent symbols shows you all of the important functions at a glance
Заоитване до: EXP 14 - 20
Моля попълнете формуляра по-долу. Ще се свържем с вас при първа възможност.
Stronger and more intelligent than the rest – that’s the STILL EXP 14-20 high lift pallet truck. Two of its stand-out features are its huge residual load capacity and its smart colour display. The latter provides the operator with basic information, the truck status or the battery’s state of charge at a glance at all times, and different language-independent symbols provide optimum support in operation. The smart and extremely mobile warehouse organiser moves pallets weighing up to 2,000 kg quickly, safely and reliably. Through selfsupporting and adjustable forks different pallets can be used. With optional hydraulic functions accessory equipment can be used as well. It can achieve unprecedented reloading of pallets thanks to its powerful and low-maintenance motor and its precise control elements, which are suitable for either left- or right-handed operators.
The letters EXP are not, however, just synonymous with quick goods handling, but also with safe goods handling. The optional load capacity display shows what is possible. The curved tiller shape and the sensitive impact plate protect the driver, and the EXP stops automatically when the tiller is released – even on ramps. The OPTISPEED tiller also adjusts the speed of the EXP to the distance from the operator, while the Curve Speed Control system regulates the speed around bends. This high lift pallet truck, which is as strong as it is smart, allows you to always keep your flow of goods safely under control; from transporting loads within the pre-storage area to operating the shelving system.
The EXP 14 - 20 in detail
- All-rounder: Self-supporting and adjustable forks allow the handling of different pallet types
- Optimal utilisation of storage space: high storage compaction due to very high residual load capacity
- High reloading performance: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- The right driving programme for all situations: Select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- High flexibility: up to two additional hydraulic functions for the use of accessory equipment
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Easing of workload: easy to operate, ergonomically shaped STILL tiller head
- Safety in production: OPTISPEED tiller adapts speed automatically depending on distance between the operator and the truck
- Safety in mind: optional load capacity display shows the operator the current mast height and associated residual load capacity at all times
- Safe around corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts the speed when cornering to the steering angle
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces: sensitive proportional valve control and optional creep speed function
- Best views for precise operation: free view mast and centrally mounted tiller ensure clear view of the tips of the forks
- Impressive reloading of pallets: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Additional storage space for goods: copes with narrow aisles thanks to its compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
Документът, пригоден за изтегляне е обновената версия на инструкциите за експлоатация за стандартни кари. Не включва описания на опциите за клиента (Опция на клиента). За конкретна машина, моля, поискайте от нас съответния специфичен наръчник според серийния номер и годината на производство.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)